e-learning resources provides flexible, comprehensive classroom music resources for use in schools, homes or universities.
- Join students in over 400 schools, colleges and universities across Australia who already subscribe to e-learning resources
- Access a wide variety of music resources on any internet connected computer in your school, college or home
- Use e-learning resources with your school or college's intranet or existing online learning facilities
- Print pages from the website to create workbooks for your students.
- An affordable yearly subscription of $330 (incl. GST) enables unlimited access to all enrolled students and staff
Elements of Music : Detailed descriptions of each element supported by scores and recordings. Includes exercises and printable worksheets.
Aural skills : Over 1500 developmentally sequenced aural perception and sight singing exercises. Teacher site has PDFs of answers to download and print.
Scale and mode builder : Practise building scales and modes in an interactive environment. Scales: major, minor, chromatic, pentatonic, whole tone, blues and more.
Rock music : Nearly 100 entries encompassing forty years of rock history. Biographies of 24 performers and information on 18 rock styles.
Instruments : Extensive information on the history, range, register and use of a wide range of orchestral and rock instruments.
Composing and Improvising projects : A variety of composing and improvising projects for students of all ability levels. Includes Composing for strings, Composing the blues and Composing for Film with Jan Preston.
Genres and Styles : Comprehensive information about musical genres and styles including the Baroque and Classical periods, blues, rock and film music.